Oil & Gas Supply Chain Compliance started in 2011 with one simple concept: How can we bring Compliance and Global Supply Chain leaders together to collaborate on overcoming the core challenges you face?
The evolution of the conference has mirrored that of the supply chain compliance field over the past seven years. In 2011, we started with the road to compliance, moving on to enforcing compliance from the top, then how middle management can spread compliance across all corners of the organization and at all levels.
The focus is now on practical examples of compliance across the Global Supply Chain (GSC) and for the 2017 meeting these include:
- Prioritizing reduced resources and budgets on the most important risks in the GSC
- Demonstrating real value through effective due diligence and internal controls that minimize financial and reputational risk
- Embedding a stronger compliance governance culture across the GSC and securing buy-in at all levels
- Positioning for the upturn by targeted expansion of the compliance mission, preparing for greater M&A activity and international growth
- Ensuring your program protects your business from specific regulations and enforcement actions including FCPA, anti-bribery, import/export compliance and trade sanctions
About Hanson Wade
Hanson Wade has many years of experience hosting niche strategic and technical meetings in the oil and gas sector in Houston. Unlike many other event organizers, we’re proud to have stuck with the sector through thick and thin and to ensure the content of our meetings are structured to support the sector in a lower-for-longer energy pricing environment.
Hanson Wade events are unique because:
- We are operator-led. We don’t have a product or service to sell. For us a good event is one where you take away practical and immediately implementable insights.
- We dig deep into very specific challenges. Don’t expect to walk away from the event with hundreds of business cards, most of which you will never look at again. Instead, expect to meet a few dozen peers who are working on exactly the same challenges you are.
- We are interactive. Through speed networking and ice breaker activities to round-table and panel discussions, we encourage participation from all attendees. This is not two days of sitting at the back of the room and listening. This is two days of open and honest conversations designed to drive the industry forward.
Oil & Gas Supply Chain Compliance 2017 is dedicated to helping compliance and supply chain leaders collaborate to mitigate risk across the global supply chain, do more with less and demonstrate value.
If these are the challenges you’re passionate about, then we look forward to welcoming you in Houston in April.