Now is the time to help compliance and supply chain leaders improve their programs
It’s increasingly challenging for oil and gas companies to ensure they are effectively embedding and managing compliance across the business.
Compliance and supply chain leaders attending this event are on the hunt for partners with the following solutions:
- GRC, Trade Management Platforms– Do you have the platform that enables O&G companies to reduce the costs, increase the efficiency, and minimize the risks through embedding compliance in business processes?
- Consulting, Advisory and Audit Services – Can your company provide guidance on specific regulations, standards, or more broad compliance optimization for the supply chain?
- Law Firms – Oil and gas companies often need external counsel on specific compliance issues. Do you want to stand out from the crowd, engage and develop more business within the sector?
- Training and Certification – Can you help embed a culture of compliance across the business and upskill practitioners?
- 3rd Party Logistics – Position yourself as the partner of choice in the oil and gas space. Do you have the expertise to understand local culture and laws, act ethically, legally, and cost effectively on behalf of O&G companies? Can you help them improve the effectiveness and efficiency of their supply chains. Can you support them in optimizing their supply chain and maintain compliance?
Sound like a match?
If your solution can help oil and gas companies manage compliance across their business, then you could be a candidate to be a sponsored partner.
We restrict the number of exhibitors and sponsors at the event to ensure a good balance of each stakeholder in the room. Get in touch soon if you would like to be considered for participation.
For any of the above opportunities, don’t hesitate to get in touch to discuss opportunities to sponsor or exhibit.
Contact: Rob Keast, Commercial Manager
Email: [email protected]
We endeavor to get back to all emails within 48 hours. We look forward to hearing from you.