Oil & Gas Supply Chain Compliance is the go-to annual forum for supply chain and compliance professionals to collaborate, exchange ideas and inspire excellence. This is your opportunity to step back from the day-to-day and reflect on your compliance program and best practice.
Whether you work in legal, compliance or supply chain, you’ll benefit from interactive formats and shared insight on new and pressing concerns. This year you will have the opportunity to add to your experience with our Pre-day Leadership Exchange or Post-day Trade Compliance workshops. The new program format works well if you’re considering bringing a team!
Join us in April to learn how to:
- Comply with changing and often-conflicting international sanctions
- Prepare for changing trade policy and minimize the impact of tariffs
- Develop CSR programs and prevent modern slavery
- Review and prepare for the practical implications of GDPR and Brexit
- Maintain best practice in customs and M&A compliance
- Integrate compliance with the internal customer and organizational decision making
- Leaders of legal and compliance programs across the supply chain with a responsibility for team structure, strategy & culture
- All legal, compliance and supply chain professionals involved in the day-today delivery of compliance
- Specialists in trade compliance or those looking to build knowledge