Help compliance and supply chain leaders improve process efficiency & deliver robust data reporting
New risks, more demands, limited resources. More than ever, legal and compliance leaders require the help of external partners to:
- Drive operational efficiency and replace manual processes, taking advantage of new technology upgrades
- Improve forward visibility of risks and ensure safeguards are in place to manage an increasingly complex web of regulations and sanctions
- Optimize the use of data reporting and analytics for decision-making & demonstration of ROI
Compliance and supply chain leaders attending this event are looking to upgrade or source new partners with the following solutions:
- GRC, Trade Management & Customs Platforms– Do you have the platform that enables O&G companies to reduce the costs, increase the efficiency, and minimize the risks through embedding compliance in business processes?
- Consulting, Advisory and Audit Services – Can your company provide guidance on specific regulations, standards, or more broad compliance optimization for the supply chain?
- Law Firms – Oil and gas companies often need external counsel on specific compliance issues. Do you want to stand out from the crowd, engage and develop more business within the sector?
- Training and Certification – Can you help embed a culture of compliance across the business and upskill practitioners?
Sound like a match?
If your solution can help oil & gas companies across the supply chain manage compliance, then you could be a candidate to be a sponsored partner.
We restrict the number of exhibitors and sponsors at the event to ensure a good balance of each stakeholder in the room. Get in touch soon if you would like to be considered for participation.
For any of the above opportunities, don’t hesitate to get in touch to discuss opportunities to sponsor or exhibit.
Contact: Gemma Ferriol, Partnership Director
Tel: +1 212 537 5898